All photos copyright 2011 Mary Davis Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday

Fork in the Road...

I am a creative person be nature so for me I need to express myself everyday in some way to feel true happiness…


I get caught up in the same routine

Wake up, shower, go to work, come home, sleep …..Repeat.

Life is not meant to be lived this way.

It comes down to this …

What do I really want to be doing?

What am I expected to be doing?

I am expected to be working some dead end job that will never get me anywhere… it will simply ensure I have money.

Or

Do want I really want to do and struggle.



0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Labels

Search This Blog

Follow MaryDavisPhoto on Twitter
Love Olio: The most creative wedding photographers in the world.

Blog Archive

Pages

Followers

All photography copyright Mary Davis Photography 2011

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP