All photos copyright 2011 Mary Davis Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Friday

Meet Lil' Landon Fontana! | VA,Wedding | Portrait Photographer

Meet Landon Fontana! The last time I photographed him was in back in the fall. My first thoughts were O-m-g!!! Landon is getting so big! I feel like it was just the other day we were taking his first portraits! Boy do they grow up fast! I still find it hard to believe that two of our sweetest friends created this little person! My husband and I have known Mitch & Maranda Fontana  for over a decade now. Time passes so fast!






 Lil' Landon is the sweetest little boy you ever want to meet! I just love being able to watch him grow up through my lens. O-m-g! I Love, Love Love....  Love him!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Labels

Search This Blog

Follow MaryDavisPhoto on Twitter
Love Olio: The most creative wedding photographers in the world.

Blog Archive

Pages

Followers

All photography copyright Mary Davis Photography 2011

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP