All photos copyright 2011 Mary Davis Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday

VA | Wedding | Portrait Photographer | Personal

 It's hot as Haiti outside right now... I am working on a few projects at the moment. Lots of editing and changing some things up with my website | pricing | blog. 

 I am also working on a few personal goals as well at the moment.
Topping my list are:
  1. Go to the gym everyday for 30 min cardio( I hate cardio).
  2. Blog about something at least five days a week.
  3. Order sample wedding albums for display.
  4. Meet with one vendor a week.
  5. find a way to replace all the siding on our house.
  6. Find a creative way to use the endless random photos I have.
  7. Save for a new lens!                    I have many more things to come!
Follow me through my journey :)  feel free to comment on any of my random posts!

 "Where you invest your love, is where you invest your life"
~ Mumford & Sons



Okay, I have a few random shots  :} for the day.....


 Enjoy!














0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Labels

Search This Blog

Follow MaryDavisPhoto on Twitter
Love Olio: The most creative wedding photographers in the world.

Blog Archive

Pages

Followers

All photography copyright Mary Davis Photography 2011

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP