All photos copyright 2011 Mary Davis Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Friday

Couture Brides...

When Eric & I were married back in 2005 I knew I wanted something special to add to the backs of our wedding invitations. I was going for the essence of a the Victorian period......Imagine that :}
 I ended up writing all of our envelopes in calligraphy & I also sealed every envelope with a wax seal. I absolutely love the look of a wax seal! It is super easy and adds something special to you your wedding invitations.

Enjoy!

You will need:

*Wax
*Monogram Stamp
*Lighter
*Patience :"}

  1. Heat your wax stick slowly or it will catch fire.
  2. Drip hot wax where you want it & wait a few seconds.
  3. Stamp your seal firmly by rocking it slightly.

Personally, I like a thick uneven seal but you can do them however you wish!
You can add glitter if you like ...before wax is dry.


This is a fun & easy way to make your invites couture.
You can also add a wax seal to just about anything, place cards,table numbers,programs.







My Brand.... thank you cards to my clients :"}


0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Labels

Search This Blog

Follow MaryDavisPhoto on Twitter
Love Olio: The most creative wedding photographers in the world.

Blog Archive

Pages

Followers

All photography copyright Mary Davis Photography 2011

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP