All photos copyright 2011 Mary Davis Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday

Cats and Cats.... and a Dog OH MY! | Personal | iPhone pictures

You gotta love iPhone pictures it beats getting out your big camera for everything. I didn't realize I had over eight hundred pictures on my iPhone .....whoa! I had to delete them ...after saving on computer first of course! I was wondering why it was getting slow! LOL I wanted to share some of them with you guys. what follows is all of our babies.... Lola or "Ellie B" our Dog, Damien "the fat cat", Autumn "crazy girl", & Charlie "the terror"......
 Don't even ask how we accumulated all these animals....but we are all a family. :"}

 So today's post is strictly iPhone pictures sorry about the quality....& no logo :) Enjoy anyway!




                                              

Total Pageviews

Labels

Search This Blog

Follow MaryDavisPhoto on Twitter
Love Olio: The most creative wedding photographers in the world.

Blog Archive

Pages

Followers

All photography copyright Mary Davis Photography 2011

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP