All photos copyright 2011 Mary Davis Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday

The hardest choice ever? | why does it have to be so hard?





Well..... this took me longer to create than I care to share with everyone :"}
 I was trying to give one of my sweetest clients some personalized business cards so that they can share their experience by sharing a sweet picture of their bundle of joy with friends and family.  I don't know about every other photographer out there but I have the hardest time picking out marketing materials.Or anything having to do with my business...I want it to be perfect.  I end up creating like seven different versions only to end up going with the first creation I made.  I have to be the most indecisive person ever right?!? Why is this the hardest choice ever for me? I mean really why is it so hard for me? I am pretty sure buying our first home was an easier decision for me. I guess... I want to make sure I have some cute, fun, business cards to incorporate with my brand. 
I don't know but ANYWHO..... :"}


 So what does everyone think about these?!? Be honest......I definitely love the change in logo colors for this card and how about that adorable sweetie pie?!? She just makes this card sooo perfect!
Sweet Madison... this cards for you!


The back

The Front

2 comments:

Anonymous September 14, 2011 at 11:40 AM  

Love them Mary !! Great Job! :)

MaryDavisPhotography.com September 21, 2011 at 2:17 AM  

Thanks guys! xoxoxo love u both!

Total Pageviews

Labels

Search This Blog

Follow MaryDavisPhoto on Twitter
Love Olio: The most creative wedding photographers in the world.

Blog Archive

Pages

Followers

All photography copyright Mary Davis Photography 2011

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP