All photos copyright 2011 Mary Davis Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday

Living, Breathing, Time Machines & Twenty Things I love...

Another "thing" I love...... from "Twenty Things I Love"

 {Tree Stumps}

Yes, you read it right!.... random monogrammed tree stumps (especially with my initials)  :)
I actually found this one while walking along the streets of Las Vegas.... right in front of the Bellagio Hotel. I have always been fascinated with trees.They hold pieces of history & they are a living breathing time machine.....
While I don't condone ruining perfectly beautiful trees, I really love the way this looks....Besides this is about the cleanest thing you will come across walking on the strip!

 (I won't go into what you can come across on the Vegas strip....use your imagination)





                                                            
                                                           
 ~ I just love this!

Check out a friend of mine http://karboleda.blogspot.com/ 

and see where this project took her!  :"}
                                                        

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Labels

Search This Blog

Follow MaryDavisPhoto on Twitter
Love Olio: The most creative wedding photographers in the world.

Blog Archive

Pages

Followers

All photography copyright Mary Davis Photography 2011

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP