All photos copyright 2011 Mary Davis Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Friday

Pure Bliss,Unique Adventures, & Twenty things I love....

                                  Pure Bliss + Unique adventure = {The Mountains of Shenandoah}

Which brings me to one more thing from "Twenty Things I Love"

{The Mountains of Shenandoah}






For my birthday back in 2008? maybe earlier...Eric surprised me and took me to a secluded cabin in the mountains.
:"} 
 It was the most romantic cabin ever... equipped with a hot tub and balcony outside the top floor master bedroom. The cabin was seated on the top of a very steep mountain just outside of Shenandoah's National Park!
 That is when we both fell in Love with Shenandoah. We ended hiking more than 12 miles on our first hiking trip.
Crazy huh?!?!!?
 (we have done all but a few Waterfall hikes)
I have all of our trails documented...somewhere around here!  : 0
I do remember the very first hike we did together was ~Dark Hollow Falls~
  It was incredible!
 I mean spectacular!
If you ever get a chance to pack up and get away for a day this Park  is one of many things I love!!!

Go check it out for yourself!


Shenandoah,
 I will see you later tonight!!!!



0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Labels

Search This Blog

Follow MaryDavisPhoto on Twitter
Love Olio: The most creative wedding photographers in the world.

Blog Archive

Pages

Followers

All photography copyright Mary Davis Photography 2011

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP