All photos copyright 2011 Mary Davis Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday

Vintage with a POP of freshness!

The idea of something vintage mixed with a splash of modern was the entire idea behind my "Brand"
Branding.... was the first thing I thought about when I started my business back in 2009.
 I had always collected cameos and vintage pieces... so for me the choice was simple. I was attracted to all things vintage but loved them with a POP of freshness which is how I like my photography.
Several drawings later and brainstorming about what I wanted to represent me and my logo was created! Below is one of my favorite cameos..... You love that saucy green right?!?
 I have cameos in every color...How's that for Inspiration?
Amazing how this seed has really started to grow!










Green is my favorite!



0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Labels

Search This Blog

Follow MaryDavisPhoto on Twitter
Love Olio: The most creative wedding photographers in the world.

Blog Archive

Pages

Followers

All photography copyright Mary Davis Photography 2011

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP