All photos copyright 2011 Mary Davis Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday

What's the deal with Self doubt?

   Okay , it's 12:30am on Monday night I am far from being sleepy... so I figured why not blog? Blogging is hard for me cause I don't want to cross the line on over sharing! lol... I have to :::::::laugh:::::: that's funny because most of you who know me personally, know I am famous for being an "over shar-er" and I rarely have a "filter" this gets me into trouble  90% of the time:)
Anyways, Blogging is on my "To Do list" & my long ...okay, really long self improvement list. :)
Don't you judge me! ha ha ha  (inside joke)

   I don't consider myself an excellent writer at all.. I have terrible grammar and I misuse punctuation like it's my own made up crazy language. If your reading this ...thank you for trying to follow along:)
I  have really been struggling with how to grow my business especially the blogging part. Don't get me wrong a complete moron can type up a few sentences and post some photos that they took a few days earlier right? I want to be one of those people who actually have something to say.. I want to be able to capture an audience with my photography and writing. This is where for me a photographer makes an impression. I have looked at thousands of blogs, but only a few really strike me, only a few really make me think...make me feel. Those blogs are a piece of someones life, someone that you otherwise would never know. It's a tough thing to really connect with a perfect stranger on an emotional level. I have to commend those of you who can pull it off..and hope and prey that I can one day... this brings me to something I came across that is completely inspiring and so true....I love his wording it's just freaking awesome! So love what you shoot & how you shoot... and forget about keeping up  the Jones's. Be who you are... because no one can do it better than you!

BOOM! :}


Go check this out and be inspired!


http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/2011/06/stop-trying-to-get-everyone-to-like-your-work/#comment-38371

* Random picture of the night...well morning.

Eric with clove + iPhone = one happy baby!  ^

                                                                    

               YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Labels

Search This Blog

Follow MaryDavisPhoto on Twitter
Love Olio: The most creative wedding photographers in the world.

Blog Archive

Pages

Followers

All photography copyright Mary Davis Photography 2011

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP